Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Beachcombing

Beachcombing is awesome. Here's my haul over the last few months:

No, those planters didn't come with dirt and vegetables already growing, but most came with perforated bottoms built for drainage. There are six large glass fishing floats, three of which I found Sunday on one side of one island. There's a Nalgene bottle, a stainless steel insulated thermos (that had some ooold coffee inside), two smaller glass fishing floats, and a new baseball. Not included are the Darigold milk container (they are officially everywhere) and the new leather basketball I had to stash Sunday to make room for the fishing floats.

2 comments:

Wren said...

Fishing floats = awesome! I would say bring one home for me, but a) I have no place to put it, b) I can't imagine they are easy to pack, and c) it doesn't fit in with my whole "use less stuff" mantra. But still, I sure wish I found a glass float. Do you think the beaches of North Carolina might have some?

Dave said...

You're leaving Saturday, right? I'll put one back in the ocean tomorrow with your name on it. Let me know if you get it before you leave.